Phillipians 1:12

Phillipians 1:12 "and I want you to know,dear brothers and sisters, that everything that has happened to me here has helped to spread the Good News."







Saturday, March 31, 2012

Post Surgery Update!

Sweet Jesus,

     I hang on you. I only see, believe, and Live, when Your will is done..not min
There is nothing in myself, I can not take any credit, it is ALL You!
If it is Your will and mercy that I am poor and weak, then I am SO blessed!
Prayers that come from these needs are preparing me to be a witness to Your glory!
Help me to honor You by believing before I feel,
for great is the sin if I make my feeling a cause of faith...
      Help me to pray in faith and so find Your will,
by learning to completely depend on You and your rich free mercy,
by believing You will give what You have promised;
for MY God can not lie!
     Strengthen me to pray with the understanding that whatever I receive is Your gift,
so that I will pray until my prayers are answered.
Amen

        A very dear friend email this prayer to me, she had read it in 'Valley of the Vision'. I changed it some because it was written in old English. But it was just so perfect! So I wanted to personalize it and share it with you all!

    Rehab is going VERY well! I'm already up and back to doing everything that I was before  surgery ...and then some! I've started  out on the lowest dose of medicine the pump can put out, but my doctor will be increasing it on Monday. So, please be praying that my body responds well to the new dose.

     Also, I would really enjoy having more visitors! my schedule changes daily, but pretty much Monday-Friday good times are: 11am-1pm & then any time from 3:30pm-8:30pm. just send me a text and I'll let you know whats good for that day as well as how to find me! Its 803-493-1890. love you all!

to Him be the Glory,
Chelsey

also, I want to share with you a song that God has put on my heart to minister to me this week.

1 comment:

  1. I have really enjoyed getting to know your husband, Matt. He is a wonderful brother in Christ. I am excited about being involved in the Scandolous Grace prison ministires transitional housing.

    ReplyDelete