Phillipians 1:12

Phillipians 1:12 "and I want you to know,dear brothers and sisters, that everything that has happened to me here has helped to spread the Good News."







Wednesday, March 14, 2012

ITB pump Update!

   Had my consultation Monday with Dr. Hancock who will be putting in my ITB pump. It was a very encouraging visit! He thinks they'll be able to get me in for the surgery within 2- 3 weeks!( total answer to prayer, thank you all!) He also thinks it will be a good idea for my to go into in-patient rehab for a little over a week, so that they can get the levels of medicine that the pump puts out just right. Now, all we need to do is coordinate the surgery with in-patient. Please pray that they will have an opening available at CMC rehab for me, soon!

Lord THANK YOU for opening up the door for me to have this procedure done and allowing my body to continue to make progress! And just use my life, and what you have allowed my body to go through and miraculously overcome, to bring You glory! amen

Chelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment